The Centers support affiliates, students, and the campus community with services and expertise to plan, conduct, and disseminate research in the population sciences, as well as opportunities to network through brownbags, colloquia and other events.
- grant writing support, from a search for funding sources, to grant preparation, review and editing, budget development, to submission;
- advice on Human Subjects Research and IRBs;
- access to specialized data and computing, including secure data;
- links to the larger population science community on campus and beyond through events and the Weekly News newsletter;
- training to GSRs assisting on pilot projects and other funded research;
- specialized consulting on data sets and survey design.